Your cart is currently empty.
If you want an easy way to improve the appearance of your skin while protecting it from further damage, you need a vitamin C serum in your skin care arsenal. With our C E Ferulic+ & Brightening Complex you can achieve advanced environmental protection by neutralizing the damaging free radicals that wreak havoc on the skin and contribute to loss of collagen, volume and premature aging
This remarkable serum is an antioxidant powerhouse that features a synergistic blend of 20% vitamin C, ferulic acid and skin nourishing vitamins B and E.
Studies have shown that daily use improves signs of aging, photodamage and the appearance of lines and wrinkles while working on multiple levels to hydrate, firm and brighten the skin’s complexion, revealing a healthy glow and youthful skin.
- Helps combat signs of aging with a powerful blend of vitamins and other antioxidants that target multiple areas of concern all at once.
- Antioxidants defend against free radical damage caused by environmental toxins that lead to premature aging
- Improves the appearance of lines, wrinkles and loss of firmness
- Boosts moisture levels with hyaluronic acid and vitamin E, with attract and hold in water
- Helps brighten skin complexion with vitamin C, known to reduce pigmentation and brighten skin
- Improves elasticity with powerful antioxidants that protect and restore skin cells
How to use:
Apply to clean face, neck, and décolleté in the morning and allow to dry. Most effective when used before applying creams, moisturizers and sunscreen.
Caution: Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs. Do not ingest.
This product packs a punch, but to enhance your glowing skin even more, try pairing it with our EGF Active+ Peptide Serum, Structure 3D Eye Cream, and Collagen+ Peptide Complex.
- Ferulic Acid
A plant-based antioxidant found in the cell walls of grains, ferulic acid effectively neutralizes free radicals that could otherwise cause premature aging.
- Vitamin C (20% L-Ascorbic Acid)
A powerful antioxidant known for its ability to brighten the appearance of hyperpigmentation and effectively defend from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
Also known as vitamin B3, niacinamide can improve the appearance of enlarged pores, brighten dull skin, as well as defend against environmental toxins.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
Restores hydration by nourishing the lipid barrier and preventing the evaporation of existing moisture, known as trans epidermal water loss.
- Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate)
Known for its ability to hold up to 1000 times its weight in water, Hyaluronic acid is a humectant that draws moisture into the skin.
Water (Aqua), Ethoxydiglycol, Ascorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Laureth-23, Triethanolamine, Tocopherol, Ferulic Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.